Romeo, Benvolio and Mercutio, all went on their way to the Capulets feast. Still depressed Romeo thinks about how they will get into the Capulets feast, since they are Montagues. he says he will not dance at the feast. Romeo didn’t find it amusing saying that he had a dream and saw that going to […]

In the house of Capulet, Lady Capulet calls to the Nurse to help find her daughter. Juliet enters and Lady Capulet sends the Nurse away so she could speak to her daughter alone. She describes to change her mind and asks the Nurse to stay. Before Lady Capulet starts to talk, the Nurse speaks about […]

Paris asks the Capulet for Juliet’s hand in marriage. Capulet refuses because Juliet is so young. He chooses to agree if Paris can get Juliet’s consent. Capulet invites Paris to a feast that same night. Capulet sends a guest list with his servant who cant read. He meets Romeo and Benvolio and asked for help. […]

On a street in Verona,Sampson and Gregory, started a fight against the two servants from the Montagues , Abram and Balthasar. Benvolio, arrives and tries to stop the fight”Part fools! Put up your swords; you know not what you do”. He tries to keep the peace, Tybalt, nephew to Lord Capulet, arrives. Benvolio draws his […]

Gregory: Yo bring out the football, the Montagues are here. Sampson: I’ve got the football. Play and I will back you within these 90 minutes. Let them kick off! Gregory: I will swear at them when they pass by. Sampson: I will stick my middle finger at them their moist if they do nothing. Abram: […]